Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Simply Sent = Simply Beautiful!

If you haven't seen the *NEW* 2U Simply Sent Card Elements & More kit (#114579) from the Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog, you are definitely missing out! I usually don't purchase these kits because, while they are easy to use and take the guesswork out of creating cards, I typically like to create my cards from scratch. But the minute I saw the turquoise glittery letter, Chocolate Chip Carousel Note, & striped ribbon, I knew I had to have it! The kit comes with everything you'll need to create 8 cards, including Chocolate Chip Carousel Notes/ Envelopes, Very Vanilla & Tempting Turquoise cardstock circles, Chocolate Chip Chipboard "2" and glittery chipboard "u," striped ribbon, Thanks/Happy Birthday stamp, and a Ruby Red Stampin' Spot. I made this card for my parents to thank them for my birthday presents and the DELICIOUS birthday dinner Mom made for me. Be sure to visit my website at www.stampingwithangela.stampinup.net and add this item to your order when Sale-A-Bration begins on February 1. Have a great day!

No comments: