Tuesday, February 14, 2017

PTI 10th Anniversary: Celebrating the Past, Present, and Future: 2010

I am super way behind on my projects for Papertey Ink's 10th anniversary extravaganza but I hope to catch up tomorrow. Today, Nicole and the gang are reminiscing about 2010, which was a tremendous year for my husband and me because we had our precious bonus baby in September of that year!! Very, VERY unexpected but so very wonderful! Anyway, I actually had one of today's spotlight sets, "A Wreath for all Seasons." It's a great little set that I often pull out especially in the fall, although I may work on a little spring wreath this year! Anyway, here is a sweet little Christmas enclosure card that I made for today's challenge. Thanks for stopping by and have a great Valentine's Day!! And remember, it doesn't matter what your Valentine's Day looks like as long as it's meaningful to YOU!! YOU ARE SPECIAL!!

No comments: