Tuesday, February 14, 2017

PTI 10th Anniversary: Celebrating the Past, Present, and Future: 2009

While my little one is napping, I decided to knock out another Papertrey Ink challenge! The year is 2009 and it was a great year for PTI. Friends till the End if one of my favorite stamp sets that was released that year especially when I discovered that I can stamp those wonderful flowers on patterned paper!! I recognized the patterned paper on Debbie Olson's card as soon a I saw it but it turned out to be Cosmo Cricket instead of PTI. You might think it odd that I still have paper from 2009 when it's 2017 but if you ARE thinking that, then you are obviously NOT a serious papercrafter!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

I love to paper piece! Fab card and guess what? I still have some of that paper too lol!!