Friday, February 10, 2017

Papertrey Ink: Celebrating the Past, Present, and Future

I have been a fan of Papertrey Ink since 2008. I was a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for a few years and they are the company that turned me on to stamping so I was reluctant to "jump ship" and see what PTI had to offer . . . that is until I won the entire release in March 2009!! Holy cow, that was AMAZING!! So, in one fell swoop, I had a bunch of new photopolymer stamp sets (new to me!), ink, ribbon, the whole shebang (Life is still one of my very favorite stamp sets. It's so versatile!)! Since then, I have bought lots and lots and LOTS of supplies from PTI, attended Stamp-A-Faire in Cincinnati (LOVED!!), and faithfully followed along month after month to see the fantastic and creative new ideas the Design Team had to share. I have created a bunch of cards over the years using PTI products and my stamping style has evolved right along with them. But I think this card that I made and posted last November is one of my very favorites! I love the bright color combo and crisp die cuts and happy sentiment - EVERYTHING! I'm sure there will be lots of challenges this week to celebrate 10 YEARS OF PTI and I plan to participate in all of them!!

No comments: