Monday, February 20, 2017

PTI 10th Anniversary: Celebrating the Past, Present, and Future: 2016


So, in a previous blog post, I told you that Brushed Blooms is one of my top 5, all-time favorite stamp sets. Painted Petals is another one!! I saved my PTI reward points for a long time and I'm so glad I did!! I didn't really like the reward set for 2015, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one for 2016!! My card is a direct copy of a PTI design team member's card but I love it so much and I'm always so thrilled to send this card to friends! Painted Petals is a very forgiving stamp set, meaning that if you have trouble stamping layers perfectly like I do (even with my MISTI sometimes), you can still create beautiful cards. In fact, I used this set just last week to create two lovely sympathy cards. I often use the sentiments with other stamp sets because I love the way the words nest together. In fact, I would love to see more sentiment sets with smaller phrases that nest with a larger word. Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

1 comment: