Sunday, February 19, 2017

PTI 10th Anniversary: Celebrating the Past, Present, and Future: 2015

I am so excited to use one of my all-time favorite stamp sets today, Brushed Blooms, to celebrate 2015! It is so versatile and beautiful and easy to use. I took my inspiration from a card by Dawn McVey, who always creates the most beautiful projects. I especially love the layers of colored cardstock on the right side of her card. I used PTI's Hibiscus Burst, Pure Poppy, Limeade Ice, & Simply Chartreuse; SU! Daffodil Delight; and Tim Holtz Broken China. The Scripture, which is one of my favorites, is from New Every Morning. This card is for a dear, sweet friend of mine is who is headed to M.D. Anderson in Houston next week for follow-up cancer treatment. I am so very hopeful that she will do great and will be able to have her port removed. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!

1 comment:

merryf said...

This is lovely -- what a great take on your inspiration!