Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mojo Monday 72

Well, I've gotten sucked in again by a wonderful blog called Stampin' Pretty, and was inspired to try out a Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. Sometimes I do better with sketches than other times :) - this was a more challenging one! I love sketches for my scrapbook pages, especially the ones that incorporate a lot of photos on a two-page spread, but I don't usually gravitate toward card sketches. I'm terrible at eye-balling measurements, which is why I had to try two times before getting something that remotely resembled this sketch! I really love the finished project, though, and can't wait to send it to someone special. Thanks for dropping by on this cold day - I hope you'll be inspired to try a Mojo Monday Sketch, too!

4 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

You rocked on this one! I've been toying with this sketch but can't come up with anything decent. Way to go!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, luv ya colours, sue.x

Melissa said...

Very pretty card! I love everything about it.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for playing! :)