Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers

If you follow my blog, you're probably thinking that my obsession with SU's new tree sets borders on mental illness and it's true! Thoughts and Prayers is a very versatile set and when I saw this card by StamperJen0 on SCS, I knew I'd have to CASE it! One of the demonstrators in my group recently had emergency surgery and I'm going to send her this card to cheer her up. I hope she likes it! I can't wait to make more cards like this one with different color combos. I never, ever use use purple, so this color scheme is a real departure for me, but I love it!! I only had a tiny scrap of Mellow Moss CS, so I used Always Artichoke as a base and layered that scrap over the left side. The artichoke DSP on the right side came from the hostess paper pack that was in the last catalog. Thanks for stopping by to see my second post of the day - be still my heart :)

1 comment:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

What a beautiful tree! Did you get Trendy Trees too? It's super cute.

If I order from PTI it will be around the 15th (possibly midnight on the 14th hee hee).