Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sale-A-Bration Begins Today!!

It's that time of year again when Stampin' Up! offers amazing FREE stamp sets & accessories! Sale-A-Bration is the best time to replenish your supplies, try out new stamps & accessories, or both! For every $50 your spend between today and March 31, you can choose one item from the *NEW* Sale-A-Bration catalog. Plus, if you host a $300 in-home or catalog workshop, you get an additional SAB item! There's also a recruiting special! I have the set called Yummy and it coordinates with our awesome Top Note die, which is what I used on the two projects pictured above. So, buy the Top Note ($21.95), 1 pack of cardstock ($5.50-$7.50), 1 Classic Stampin' Pad ($5.95), Heart to Heart Punch ($15.95), and a pack of small cellophane bags ($3.95) and, along with the Yummy stamp set you can choose, you'll have everything you need to create adorable Valentine treat bags and cards (total: $53.30-$55.30 plus tax and shipping). Contact me today for more information or place your order 24/7 on my Stampin' Up! demonstrator website. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Too cute!

School let out yesterday officially at 10:30 but Natalie's preschool called me around 9:30 and asked me to come get her because they were about to cancel school. She's at a different Elementary school than Elizabeth so I was able to get her before all the other parents started showing up. I was able to grab Elizabeth quickly too since we are so close to the school.