Thursday, March 19, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine



I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to post again this week. It's Bailey's Spring Break and the week has really gotten away from me - I thought it was Friday all week! But I think today's cards are worth the wait! I ordered Good Morning Sunshine DSP and Pacific Point Ribbon because of a project I saw on-line and by the time my order arrived, I forgot where I'd seen the card :( But I have found a LOT of inspiration, as you'll see if you click on the links below. I really love this paper, but then I REALLY LOVE PAPER!! These four cards are a gift for a friend's birthday and I intentionally did not stamp a sentiment on the cards because I wanted her to have the flexibility of customizing her cards to suit her needs. So, I stamped several different sentiments and punched them out with the Large Oval Punch and then I punched out several coordinating pieces of cardstock using the *NEW* Scallop Oval Punch. I like this idea and I think it makes a great gift - I know I'd like to receive it!! So have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: