Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Inspired by Jodi!!

I got my inspiration for my card from this card by Jodi Collins on her blog, Stamping a Latte (gee, wonder why I like this blog?!?!?). My sweet friend, Cele, loaned me her Trendy Trees set and now she may never get it back ;) Even though I'm usually not a perfectionist, I had to use my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to line up the images. It takes a little practice, but it's a great set - very versatile. Wait till you see the neat trick I learned on SCS!!! I'll be posting it later this week and it is COOL & CUTE!! I'll also post a more masculine card that I also found on SCS today. So, I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the evening - thanks for stopping by and come again soon!!

1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

No way! You cased me??? This is the BOMB Angela! Between your blog name and the music, I feel like I just came home! We must meet one day for some Starbucks!! Thanks for casing me! I am HONORED :)