Sunday, March 15, 2009

Papertrey Ink ROCKS!!

OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! I just found out I WON the "I Want It All" prize on Papertrey Ink's website!! I am freaking out!!! I love the new "Life" set and I can't wait to try Guide Lines Two. And the new Hibiscus Burst ribbon is de-lish! And the buttons . . . oh, the buttons are so beautiful! So, needless to say, I will be making a TON of cards soon and I CAN'T WAIT!! Have a wonderful weekend! I'm off to dream of beautiful crafting supplies . . .

2 comments:

Betty: Reflections with Coffee said...

Whoooo-hoooo! I'm so excited for you! Saw on FB you won, but didn't realize it was THE prize package. Can I come over and stamp with you when it arrives? huh? huh? huh?

Congrats.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Angela, I wish I hadn't went to bed before the winner was posted last night! I'm so happy for you! PTI does rock!