Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Inspired by Madison Avenue

On a recent blog hop, I discovered this beautiful card on the blog, Madison Avenue. The reason I found it is because Geny Cassady designs for Papertrey Ink and I just won a TON of new PTI stuff!! I cannot wait till it arrives - I'll be stamping till my fingers bleed :) Anyway, I found this beautiful card and decided to break out Stampin' Up!'s Sweet Slumber DSP and make one of my own. I dug through the button bag and miraculously found two buttons to go with the Riding Hood Red one I already had - amazing! I think this is another great way to use up those paper scraps in a wonderfully creative way. Thanks for the inspiration, Geny - I think I'll be visiting your blog again and again!! Have a great Wednesday! Today is our 14th wedding anniversary so I know I'll have a great day!!

No comments: