Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More Trendy Trees

I found this card on SCS today and thought it was the perfect masculine card to send to a friend's cousin who was just diagnosed with cancer. He is very young and very, very nice with two small children, so this is an impossible time for them, to say the least. I wanted to let him and his family know that we are praying hard for them!! So many stamp sets are cutesy, but Trendy Trees is a perfectly appropriate stamp set and I know this sweet family will appreciate knowing that our thoughts and prayers are with them.

2 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE these colors and the layout!! WOWSA!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Excellent card for a dude! I love trendy trees! I've been gone all day on a field trip, ugh. It wears me out sometimes. I wonder how the teacher does it every day!

Oh, I just posted a color comparison of wild wasabi and PTI's new leaf.